Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Unix/WebSphere Systems Engineer*

*Location: Washington, DC.*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Only GC and US citizens*

Required Skills:

1.         The internal drive, intellectual curiosity, ability to learn,
and desire to help the customers succeed

2.         Strong technical and leadership skills

3.         Comfortable working under Project Manager supervision

4.         Ability to work proactively

Specific Required Skills

•           5-8 years’ experience in the administration and management of
AIX systems and POWER hardware Experience using the WebSphere Application
Server console for monitoring, starting, and stopping of applications

•           Experience supporting COGNOS applications

•           Script writing to simplify tasks

•           Strong analytic, problem solving, and collaborative skills

•           Familiarity with SAN storage concepts and IBM storage subsystems

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146