*Please send me profiles at um...@apetan.co <http://apetan.com>m*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Scrum Master*

*Project Location   *

*Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode of Interview: Telephonic Followed By Skype*

*Need USC/GC Only*

Qualifications

•    Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer
engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
is preferred

•    PMI Certification preferred

•    Scrum Master Certification preferred

•    6+ years of successful execution of Project Management in an IT
environment with a proven track record of success within a customer-centric
company.

•    Accomplished leader with experience leading large geographically
dispersed teams.

•    Candidate must be thoroughly versed in Project Management principles
and disciplines.

•    Experience performing at a Program Level.

•    Ability to coordinate, plan and execute an IT project, paying
particular focus to Cost, Schedule, Time and the Customer Experience.

•    Excellent organization and planning skills.

•    Superior relationship management skills with ability build
relationships and influence broadly at all levels.

•    Comfortable speaking to all levels (Director, Vice President, etc)

•    Ability to demonstrate entrepreneurial instincts to problem resolution.

•    A strategic thinker and tactical doer.

•    Must be competent and confident to make critical decisions on your own.

•    Exceptional written and verbal communication skills especially at the
executive level.

•    Highly competent in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.

*Umang Jain | Sr. Technical Recruiter| Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Phone: 201-620-9700* ** 1**45** | *

*Mailing Address:* 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070

*um...@apetan.com <um...@apetan.com> | Web link:  **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/>