Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*. Kindly share suitable
resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Role: Tableau Developer *

*Location: Downers Grove, IL*

*Duration of contract: 6 months*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Required start date: Immediately*

*Technical Skills*:-

· Candidate must have proven experience in Tableau design and development
· Must have very good understanding of visual presentation of data
· The candidate should be able to explain rationale of how visuals were
developed to easily highlight what is occurring in the data
· The candidate must have proven experience in designing and building the
structure of dashboards, should be able to suggest on how to present the
data, why and find opportunity to get attention to a chart
· Candidate should be able to understand the data and then correlate it
with business needs and suggest innovative reports and dashboards that will
help is faster decision making for the business team.
· Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge is
preferred, but not required. Medical Management experience is a plus.
· Experience in executing large projects in Global Delivery Model.
· Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
· Develop new and unique ways to improve the operations to save operational
cost
· Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external
clients to meet or exceed their expectations
· Work cooperatively and effectively with the project team
· Positively influence others to achieve results that are in best interest
of both internal/external stakeholders
· Asses situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks and make
clear decisions

*Note: We Need Visa Copy & Id proof  During the Submission *

*I may miss to check voice messages but never miss to reply Emails. Please
do email me If I miss your call.*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*