Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.
*Web Sphere Administrator*
*3-6 month contract *
*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*
· Need mid-level to senior Websphere Administrator, with great
administrator skills and knowledge of JBOSS etc.
· Technical abilities should include installations, configurations,
security, migrations, and technical support for large enterprise
· Should be proficient in Architecture, Installation, Setup and
Configuration of IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5/8.0/7.0/6.x/5.x,
WebSphere Portal 6.0/7.0/8.0 and IBM Http Server 6.0/7.0/8.0/8.5. Involved
in configuring J2EE Enterprise Applications on heterogeneous platforms
under multi-cell and multi-node environments.
· Should have extensive experience in installations and
configurations of Apache Tomcat 6.x, 7.x in Development and prod and
· Participation in the design of, Installation and Integration of
Apache Tomcat 6.x, 7.x, Jboss AS, 6.X, 7.X, IBM Http Server 7.0, 8.0, 8.5
and Apache HTTP 2.2.x on Linux and windows.
· Expertise in JBoss AS 7.x. and MQ configurations in JBoss.
Experience in installing mod_jk plugin for JBoss and Implementing clusters
in JBOSS for load balancing and failover. Automated Deployments JBoss
· Hands on experience in deploying, implementing, testing and
support of full life cycle implementations of various
J2EE/Internet/Intranet and distributed applications in JBoss AS 7.x.
· Implementation of various Application architecture designs,
WebServer and WebSphere Application Server load balancing techniques
(Horizontal and Vertical Clustering), WebSphere Global Security (LTPA
mechanism), SSL (Mutual Authentication), Single Sign-on.
· Troubleshooting issues related to connection timeout,
ServerIOTimeout, cache size, session persistence, Session Affinity,
JSESSIONID cookie, Memory-to-Memory Replication, Data Replication
Service(DRS), request routing.
· Experience in configuring WebSphere resources such as JDBC
providers, Data sources, MQ Queue connection factories, Queue destinations
and MDB listeners.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.