Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Java Web Services Developer*

*Location: Columbus, OH *

*Duration: 3 months *

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

Necessary – Java Web Services developer with experience in Windows DNA
technologies

*Technical skills:*

Core Java Web Skills – 9 years

Unit testing experience (Junit, automation, CI) – 9 years

HTML5, Advanced JavaScript, CSS3 (jQuery, Boostrap, etc.) Web services
experience (JAX-WS, Jersey, etc.) – 8 years

Using ORMs (MyBATIs, Hibernate) – 6 years

Using MVC frameworks (Spring MVC) – 8 years

DB2 – 5 years

Angular JS – 2 years

Windows DNA development – 3 years

Best Regard