If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to gourav.jayas...@nityo.com
*Role : **Application Security Architect*
*Location : NYC, NY*
*Duration: Long term*
· This position is part of BNPP North America CIB IT Application &
Database Security based in Jersey City, NJ.
· Focused on working with application project and development teams
to see standard BNP security controls and industry best practices
integrated into project life-cycles in alignment with the security strategy.
· Responsible to advise on business impact to senior management and
· Reports to VP of Application & Database Security.
· Work with IT project community and advise on application security
standard controls and best practices.
· Work closely with other IT operation groups for identifying and
remediation of systems with security issues.
· Should have practical implementation knowledge to advise IT
development and implementation teams on how to fix potential
· Advise senior management including business sponsors on Security
risks and should be able to translate security risks to business impact.
· Review application, database and network architecture and
· Onboard applications into the existing Security frameworks and
participate in an advisory capacity until project deployment.
· 1-3 years professional experience as an Application Developer.
· 8-10 years of professional experience in an information security
function for a financial, insurance, pharmaceutical, or similar commercial
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
· Perform Risk assessments for applications and underlying systems
and recommend security requirements based on upstream Business requirements.
· Should have knowledge on Network and Infrastructure architecture.
· Ability to review and understand organizational security policies
and incorporate into standard processes in a project.
· Expert understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, and other application layer
· Expert understanding of network layer protocols & industry best
· Demonstrated proficiency in developing secure solutions developed
using common development frameworks (J2EE, .NET, Spring, Struts, Hibernate,
etc) and languages (Java, C#, C++, etc)
· Actively contributes to strategic security departmental planning
in alignment with architectural goals.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills.
· Should be able to work as a team player.
· CISSP Certified.
· CISM/CISA Certified
· Experience with the following:
o Web application proxies.
o Architecture Reviews.
o DB vulnerability management.
o Web Application vulnerability management.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2113 <609-853-0818%20Ext%3A2110>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.