*Please send profile on this id stew...@tekshapers.com
*Position:- QA Lead With Healthcare*
*Location:- Owings Mills MD*
*Duration:- 6+ Months*
*MOI:- Telephonic Hire Only *
· Review requirements as needed
· Ensure traceability between requirements and test cases
· Create and execute test scenarios and test cases
· Work closely with the developers, project managers, business
analysts, other QA resources
· Provide application support as needed
· Work well in a team environment
· Provides QA project management regarding all technical aspects of
implementing projects/major release upgrades, which includes: properly
following a project life cycle, the development and maintenance of project
plans, all appropriate documentation and notifications are completed in
order to obtain resolution within the established timeframes.
· Monitor and Execute all levels of testing according to
requirements including , but not limited to: Functional, Integration,
· *Typically 7+ years of related work experience in QC/QA. (IN THE
HEALTHCARE AREA ONLY)*
· Must have a strong background in software engineering, testing,
and automation to drive the overall planning, execution, tracking, and
delivery of projects within the organization.
· Knowledge and hands-on experience with a variety of test
automation tools, experience with large scale enterprise product,
experience with relational databases, and management background
· Should have experience coding and/or testing in the denoted
· Solid understanding of IT systems (Multi-Tier) and SDLC
· Experience writing and executing test scenarios, test cases, and
· Experience developing test data
· Manual and automated testing experience preferred
· Familiarity with functional testing, system testing,
compatibility testing, and regression testing
· Defect tracking/resolution experience
· Excellent verbal/written communication & customer service skills
· *Must have experience testing Cloud applications including but
not limited to including but not limited to Cloud applications, Sales
/Service /Marketing clouds of SFDC platform.*
· Must have experience in Test Automation including but not limited
to *Selenium, HP-UFT tools, etc.*
· Experience in non-Functional testing including Information
Security is a plus.
· Experience with a COTS or 3rd party integration project is
· Should display Strategic and Tactical expertise in leading
testing for multiple concurrent projects.
· Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
· Should display creative thinking especially in dealing with ever
changing project deadlines.
· Excellent communication & coordination skills and ability to work
with offshore as well as onshore teams is a must.
Phone 248-565-4747 Ext-198 Fax: 248.254.7211
1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.