Please find the Job Description and let me know your interest.
*1st month Onsite, then 100% Remote*
*Position: Hadoop Admin with Some development side*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Location: Texas/ Florida*
Send me those who are local to Texas/ Florida who are cheap
That will close this for sure
Need to have decent comm skills
*Rate is $50/hr on c2c*
Once travel is done, 100% remote
She said must haves are experience setting up Horton Hadoop environment and
okay with travel. As long as we meet those, they’re okay with interviewing.
The candidate can live anywhere in US since it’s a remote position.
*75% administration - installation , clusters etc*
P.S – they shd be ok with initial travel
*Location: Candidate will need to spend 1 month at client site (In Florida
and Texas) initially and then can work remote. Check in and client site
every 4-6 weeks thereafter. *
*Okay with H1-B’s*
*Job Opening Details*
*Job Title:* *Big Data (HADOOP) Lead- Client looking for combination of
Development + Administrator*
*Job Description: *
- Senior level Architect who knows traditional DBs and big data as well.
- Can lead meetings, Ask questions, provide suggestions, guidance and
- 10+ years of software development experience using multiple computer
- Experience building large scale distributed data processing systems /
applications or large-scale internet systems (cloud computing).
- Hands on experience on setting up the new Horton HADOOP environment.
- 4+ years of experience in ETL with tools like Informatica, Data Stage
or Abinitio preferred.
- Strong foundational knowledge and experience with distributed systems
and computing systems in general.
- Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Open
Stack, HADOOP, Pig, Hive or other big data frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical
- Some Java experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, higher degrees
*Key Skills:* Big data architectures, Open Stack, HADOOP, Pig, Hive or
other big data frameworks
*Desired Candidate Profile:*
*Required Experience: 10+*
*Positions: * 2
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.