Hope all are doing good
please share me profile with visa copy for below mention requirement at
anu...@vui-inc.us or you can reach me at 856-842-1988 Ext 165
*Title: Sr. UC Engineer*
*Location: **Sacramento, CA*
*Duration **6 Months +*
10-year experience in the following
· Cisco Voice Gateway Configuration
· Troubleshoot and configure Cisco phones and users
· Troubleshoot and configure CUCM System elements
· Troubleshoot and configure CUCM Dial Plan
· Troubleshoot and configure Cisco voice gateways
· Troubleshoot and configure CUCM users
· Troubleshoot and configure Unity Connection System
· Troubleshoot and configure Unity Users
· Knowledge of Cisco attendant console products, as well as 3rd party
· Knowledge of Cisco Jabber
*Position : 2**:-*
*Title: UC Engineer*
*Location: Spring Valley, NY*
*Start Date: Immediately*
*Duration 6 Months*
· Installing and configuring Cisco Unified Communications products
including Unified Communications Manager, Unity, and Call Center
· Implementing and supporting the technical architecture and
physical design of the network: analyzing existing voice and data networks
and recommend solutions.
· Installing and configuring voice gateways as part of the IP
· Installing and configuring LAN switches.
· Troubleshooting, maintaining, upgrading, and providing solutions
to complex hardware/software problems.
· Managing day to day project activities during infrastructure
· Assisting support technicians in troubleshooting installations.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
· Experience with installing and troubleshooting Cisco Unified
Communications, Unity and UCCE/UCCX.
· Experience with creating and maintaining UCCE/UCCX scripts.
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to install and
troubleshoot LANs and WANs.
· Experience implementing and supporting network solutions given
requirements and goals.
· CCVP, CCDP, or CCIE certification preferred.
*Title: Jr. UC Engineer*
*Location: Dorchester, MA*
*Start Date: Immediately*
*Duration 3-6 Months*
· Provide operational support to an existing Cisco Unified
· The candidate will carry out day to day IMACs and simple changes,
verify and updating documentation, troubleshoot simple incidents
· This requires a multi-faceted individual that is capable of
working within a team and following standard processes and procedures.
· Cisco Unified Communications Manager (required)
· Cisco Unified Computing Virtualization (UC on UCS) including
· Support of Analog lines, gateways, and punch downs
· Telecom Service Providers & SIP Trunking (optional)
· Typically have 1-5 years of experience in multiple IT areas and
1-3 years of relevant Cisco Voice junior level experience.
· Requires basic level knowledge and understanding of architecture,
applications, infrastructure, systems design, and integrations.
· Voice Network/Telecom Experience 1 years; VoIP Troubleshooting,
Voice capacity planning and Voice Network Design.
· Basic Cisco Call Manager & Unity Connection configuration
· Basic experience troubleshooting telecommunications equipment and
technologies including TDM, T1, ISDN, etc.
· Comprehensive approach to documentation and procedural development
Thanks and Regards
*Ventures Unlimited Inc*
309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200
Mount Laurel , New Jersey 08054
Phn: 856-842-1988 Ext 165
Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail
or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.