Please send only Resume at amit.ku...@rgtalent.com
ANY VISA OPT ALSO
*Job Title* - BA with Changepoint and financial services
*Location * - Massachusetts/Boston
*Duration * - 6 Months
*MOI * - T+Skype
BA with strong experience working with the project management tool,
Changepoint. This person must also be strong with SQL and have experience
working in financial services.
1. Performs analysis of business activities to determine business
requirements. Works with business users to understand and define needs
above and beyond requirements provided by the business. Converts business
requirements into functional specifications. Works closely with the
Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), business users, QA,
developers, and other technology professionals to ensure that project
deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
2. Acts as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and the
technology organization to ensure proper implementation of requirements
within the expected timetable. Communicates any material modifications of
business requirements to business stakeholders.
3. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user
needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry
4. Ensures proper data processing through the use of data checks and
reports to facilitate error free business processes.
5. Collaborates with the QA team in developing high level test plans.
Reviews test cases developed by the QA team. Works with automated testing
team when needed for performance/load testing as well as automated
6. Works to ensure a positive end product for business stakeholders by
overseeing the implementation of new software. Creates and maintains
proper training materials and business documentation.
7. Follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ensuring that all
steps of the process have been followed prior to releasing any code.
8. Provides application and production support as needed to the
departments and systems that they support.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or technology
2. Minimum of seven to ten years’ experience in the financial services
industry, supporting buy-side technology.
3. Strong technical skills including a solid understanding of underlying
relevant technical architecture and business processes.
4. Proven ability to efficiently utilize resources and communicate with
others, both verbally and in writing.
Thanks & Regards,*Amit Kumar *Technical Resource
Specialist*RG Talent Inc.*39120 Argonaut waySuite # 157, Fremont CA 94538Phone
: 510-443-0757 EXT- 1*20*Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgURL :
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.