*Please send me your profile only - *
*Must be USC OR GC*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.
*Senior .Net web developer *
*Mode of interview *
*Telephonic and Skype*
Framework (React, Angular, Knockout, Ember, etc.) • ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET> (C#), WCF • MVC (ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> 3.0 or later)
with Razor • SQL Server*
Seeking a web developer to join a group responsible for ensuring the timely
development, testing, and release of new and enhanced XFINITY interactive
web products with a high degree of quality that exceeds customer
The full stack developer will integrate back-end systems with the web UI
using an MVC architecture that leverages the use of components and single
page JS frameworks as a member of an Scrum/Agile development team in the
e-Business group. The team is part of a group responsible for building
cutting-edge responsive user interfaces for the e-commerce experience for
residential customers leveraging shared platform technologies including
Sitecore CMS. This role will also collaborate with architects and dev leads
to recommend and implement improvements to the tooling and processes that
enhance our DevOps practices that strives to improve code quality and speed
to market through code quality automation, continuous integration and
E-Business is part of the Technology & Product organization having
responsible for the on-going development and technical support of
xfinity.com (residential e-commerce), help & support (
customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support), business services e-commerce and
self-service for business customers. These properties attract millions of
visitors and directly contribute to the retention and growth of The clients
Technology & Product at The clients
T&P has accelerated The clients increased focus to customer products after
long considered as a service provider. The organization continues to evolve
its culture to feel less corporate and more of a start-up company. This
contributed to the extremely successful design and development of the X1
entertainment system. T&P has expanded to include all customer-facing
technologies including The clients Interactive Media (CIM) and E-business.
Members of T&P in Philadelphia are expected to occupy the The clients
Innovation and Technology Center, which will be the tallest building in the
*Reqired Skills and Experience*:
• 5+ years of recent professional experience building high-traffic,
public-facing web applications for desktop and mobile devices with SOA (any
• 3+ years building, modifying and optimizing HTML 5 markup and CSS style
with SASS (without the use of Bootstrap).
• 3+ recent years of experience building complex web UI with single-page
application JS frameworks (e.g. Angular, React).
• 3+ years building web services and integrating public-facing web pages /
components with back-end services.
• 2+ years test-driven development (TDD) using MVC with the full Microsoft
technology stack (SQL Server, C#, WCF, ASP.NET, Razor) and associated IDE /
tools (Visual Studio, TFS).
• Full understanding and experience applying industry standards & best
practices for all layers of web applications (client-side, application,
back-end service / data stores).
• Proficient use of Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Understanding of browser rendering cross-browser and cross-device support.
• Experience working on a highly-effective team that is part of a larger
development group / enterprise organization.
• Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation)
complimented with a passion for innovating with technology that yields
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or related disciplines; extensive, directly-related experience
may be considered in-lieu of degree(s).
• Integrating web pages / components and back-end services with an
enterprise CMS (excludes WordPress).
• Working in environments that fully embrace the Agile or Kanban
• Experience with Team City and Octopus deploy.
• Passion for continuous process and technology improvement.
• Ability to rapidly re-prioritize and handle shifting priorities while
demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and adaptability.
• Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation), with
the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business
• Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete
information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations.
• Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative
solutions to business opportunities and challenges.
• Must have “can do” / “will do” attitude.
• Must be a team player - highly adaptive, resourceful, responsive, enjoys
learning and sharing.
• Collaborate with architects, developers and business stakeholders to
design and enhance large scale, customer-facing responsive web applications
developed on the existing e-Business platform framework, which is built on
the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET/C#/MVC, SQL Server) with Sitecore
• Develop / update web services, MVC controllers and associated libraries /
classes and data sources.
• Adhere to an Agile and Kanban methodologies – actively participate in all
ceremonies, review user stories, participate in planning sessions, estimate
effort for stories / tasks, etc.
• Work in conjunction with all members of the team (product owners, UX,
architects, UI engineers developers and QA testers) to complete assigned
• Analyze and optimize the performance of back-end service calls and
rendering of pages in the browser.
• Ensure work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best
practices and standards.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
*Note: We are working with Tier-1 vendor requirement.*
*Bhavya Maheshwari, *
*Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist*
*[image: cid:image001.png@01D21596.0B2334A0]** E**mail:- *
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.