If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com

*Job Title : Content Delivery Network Administrator*

*Location : Hershey, PA*

*Duration : 12+Months/Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + Skype*

   Strong hands on experience administering Content Delivery Network

   At least 1 recent project with hands on experience with *Akamai*

   Hands-on experience with Oracle Identity Suite including:

      Oracle Access Manager

      Oracle Identity Manager

      Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)

   Oracle Access Protocol (OAP)