please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *.Net Developer*

 Project Location- * Albany, NY*

Duration –*6+ months*

*Required Skills*

1. Experience in requirement analysis and creating solutions that aligns
with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards

2. Cimplicity HMI/SCADA out-of-the-box configuration based on the customer
requirements

3. Exposure to Industrial Automation, MES, SCADA & PLC

4. Required skills - GE Cimplicity/SCADA, IFIX, Proficy MES software

5. Cimplicity Screen development using .NET scripting, SQL knowledge

6. Exposure on Alarms/Events Management in Cimplicity

C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET skills

Desired

'• Experience with architecting\implementing Cimplicity HMI/SCADA SQL
databases, Web Services and SOA technologies

• At least 6 years’ experience and out of them at least 2 yrs as an
architect\technical lead.

• Excellent communication skills, a team player, with ability to energize

• Proven ability to write clear, concise requirements, and design documents

• Strong spoken and written English language skills

• Ability to Travel up to 50% of the time

Thanks & Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

*United Software Group Inc.*