Hope you are doing well.
Please find the below Job description and let me know your interest.
*Position: AX Functional Consultant*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 3-6 Months Contract*
*Need Locals to CA Only*
Client is looking for an AX functional resource with job description
below and with a start date 0f Oct 31st, initial contract of *3-6months.*
*First round will be Skype and Second round of Interviews will be conducted
on-site before finalizing the contract.*
Current Team: 3 resources
2 contractors - one is functional the other is technical
This resource need is due to upcoming projects.
- *Core functional Knowledge of erp systems, finance, cost accounting,
and supply chain*
- *AX –– 4 – 5 years exp*
- *Delivered 2-3 large implementations, Played Functional roles for 2-3
- *Will be interacting with CFO and Sr. directors*
General Position Summary/Purpose:
Reporting to IT Sr. ERP Analyst, the AX functional consultant will collect
business requirements, document functional requirements, work with the
developers in translating the requirements and the business users in
testing the system functionalities. The individual must have hands on
Dynamics AX functional and reasonable technical experience specifically in
the Supply Chain, Finance, and Cost Accounting modules.
*Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities: *
- IT liaison, as a functional analyst, with Finance, Supply Chain,
Procurement, Cost Accounting, Accounts Payable and other users of the
Dynamics AX system and the systems that AX integrates to.
- Responsible for designing a system process for analysis of cost
accounting and manufacturing cost – conducting monthly variance analysis.
- Working closely with Production, Logistics and Operational Excellence
to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Work closely with Supply Chain in controlling inventory and assisting
in the development and management of inventory process
- Develop tools to audit Cost accounting and supply chain transactions
and provide AX training and support when need to users to ensure
transactions generate accurate financial information.
- Responsible for new enhancements and customizations – providing
support for costing, supply chain and Sales in those cases where new
campaign starts, products are being replaced, raw material and finished
- Develop project definition in partnership with business sponsors for
multiple, concurrent large projects. This includes identifying scope,
constraints, deliverables, timelines, and leading project implementation,
facilitating project status meetings, and ensuring status updates are
collected and completed.
- Translate and document non-technical requirements into technical
concepts with a comprehensive understanding of the Dynamics AX application
and technical interdependencies.
- Exercise good judgment in use of standards and technical
documentation. Identify and include associated controls.
- Manage multiple phases of testing, including writing test plans and
test scripts, performing system testing and supporting user acceptance
- Develop robust business cases with recommendations of evolving
technologies to fit with existing application infrastructure, scalability,
reliability, availability, and serviceability for the company, while
identifying trade-offs and risks associated.
- Continually assess business needs and implement measures that will
ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded by enhancing system
capability and performance.
- Document and track change requests and system defects.
- Manage issue resolutions with implementation partners.
- Support and assist other analysts with troubleshooting system issues.
*Qualifications and Requirements: *
- 7-10 years minimum experience in the Information Technology field.
- Delivered 2-3 large implementations or equivalent
- Played Functional roles for 2-3 projects
- Stellar verbal & written communication skills
- *Is certified on Dynamics AX at desired levels *
- AX 2012 product knowledge and implementation experience
- Good understanding ERP Business Processes
- Industry vertical knowledge – Supply Chain, Cost Accounting & Finance
- Proficient in the SCM, Finance and Cost Accounting modules
- Create Functional Solution blue print
- Create Functional Design Document
- Validate Technical Design Documents
- Capture detailed requirements by Process and by Role
- Test case preparation and Functional testing
- Ability to conduct workshops and seminars
- Strong process knowledge and documentation skills
- Ability to evaluate change requests and provide accurate information
based on the evaluation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Positive attitude, ability to work with competing priorities and bringing
in as needed process efficiencies are necessary for this role.
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.