Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Reply me back at abhis...@apptadinc.com <abhis...@apptadinc.com>*

*NEED SOMEONE LOCAL OR NEAR TO SEATAC, WA*

 *Job Title :*   *.Net Developer*

 *Location*  :   *SeaTac, WA*

*Duration :    12+Months/Contract*

*Mode of Interview*: *Telephonic + F2F*

*Responsibilities: *

Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing
pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews.

* Model best practices around paired programming, mob programming, TDD, and
making effective decisions to continually improve systems as they are
modified to meet business needs

* Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating
with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an
iterative basis.

* Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-end custom, software
applications

* Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and
utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews

* Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team by
sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices

* Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the
evolving technologies can benefit our organization

*Qualification:*

* 4+ years C# development experience required building custom, high scale,
n-tier applications

* 4+ years experience developing web applications using modern web
technologies (AJAX, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML5, CSS) and design patterns
(MVC/MVP).

* Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme
Programming techniques

* Expertise with modern design principles (SOA, SOLID, etc.)

* Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies

* Expertise coaching and mentoring developers

* Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with a
variety of team members