*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title*:                                       Python Developer-28296

*Requisition Type:      12-18 *month contract

*MOI:                             *Telephonic+ Skype

*Location:                    * Madison, WI.

*Zip:                             *   53717

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·         Linux, Python, Java, Dijango - All of these skills are required.

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

This is a requisition for two strong and experienced Python/Django
Developers on Linux that have the ability to code and design software at a
very proficient level. This Service Order will be for 12 – 18 months.

*Qualifications - Technical:*

·         Linux / Unix

·         Python 2.x or 3.x

·         Django 1.x

·         SVN/GIT

·         RESTful web services

·         Couch base or other NoSQL technologies

·         Proficient in SQL (Oracle SQL, MySQL SQL, PL/SQL, and Data
Modeling a plus)

·         Documentation Tools, Visio, Word. Code Documentation skills,
examples a plus.

·         Design Patterns

*Qualifications Non - Technical:*

·         Ability to learn and adapt to a fast paced changing, and
challenging environment.

·         Good project and time management skills.

·         Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.

·         Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to work
under pressure when necessary, especially when recovering from system
failure or strict timelines. As well as being a very self-motivated,
self-directed Team Player; able to work in a fast paced Internet Software
development environment.

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*