Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Devops Engineer*

*Herndon, VA*

*12+ month*

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

*Strong Financial Industry Experience*

*Qualifications:*
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical
discipline; advanced degree a plus
• Very strong Project Management experience performing ITIL RM /SCM
activities
• 7 or more years of professional experience in Managing Build and Release
engineering, Java development, product development or testing in UNIX
environment with a willingness

   to learn/excel in build and release
• Knowledge of SCM concepts (code lines, branching, merging, integration,
versioning, etc.)
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical
troubleshooting skills
• Clarity and precision in verbal and written communications
• Ability to work with customers, developers, testing, project management,
support staff
• Familiarity with software development life cycle models and agile
programming methodologies
• Expert with Agile software development model (Kanban)
• Experience acquiring In-depth understanding of large complex software
systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand
varied customer deployments
• Quick learner

*Specific skills:*
• Understanding of the following tools: