Hi,
This is Kuldeep Samra with ASK IT Consulting Inc . Currently we are having
a very urgent requirement with us for the below position :

Position : Security Analyst (483597)

Location : Chesterfield, VA

REQ ID:  483597

Duration :      4+  Months (Extension Possible)

*Short Description:* Extension possible.  Agency will conduct fingerprint -
please alert resource.  Resource will need to travel between agencies -
please alert resource.

*Complete Description*:

Functions as Security Analyst performing and documenting Business Impact
Analysis, performing and documenting Risk Assessments of sensitive IT
Systems, and documentation of security processes and procedures

We require knowledge and experience in IT security practices, risk
management and security assessments.  There are no particular
certifications that we’re requiring but a CISSP, CISM, project management,
risk management, etc.  is preferred.  The individual will need to work
independently with minimal direct supervision

Alot of the work can be done onsite at CESC: Chester VA facility. However,
Dept Mines, Minerals and Energy, Frontier Culture Museum, Gunston Hall,
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation, Virginia Museum of Natural History, Southern
Va Higher Education Center, and Norfolk State U will possibly require some
travel outside of the Richmond area, so we need to be prepared for
potential mileage and expense reimbursement.  Other agencies that may
require support, are generally in the Richmond area.

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

Served as Information Security Officer in past role?

Not Required

1

Years

Performed IT Security Assessments

Required

5

Years

Perform Business Impact Analysis

Required

5

Years

Performed Risk Assessments

Required

5

Years

document Security processes and procedures

Required

5

Years

CISSP

Not Required

1

Days

project management

Not Required

1

Days

CISM

Not Required

1

Days

*Regards,*

*Kuldeep Samra | Technical Recruiter*

*ASK IT Consulting Inc. | 33 Peachtree St., Suite 100 |Holtsville, NY 11742*

*Phone: +1 631-649-1313 Ext - 4419*

*Fax:     +1 631-803-4449*

*Email: kuld...@askitc.com <a...@askitc.com> |
Website: http://www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*