Hi,
This is Kuldeep Samra with ASK IT Consulting Inc . Currently we are having
a very urgent requirement with us for the below position :

Position : UX Designer

Client: GA Public Service Comm

Location : 244 Washington Street, SW Atlanta,Georgia    30334

REQ ID:  51506

Duration        3 + Months (Extension Possible For Long Term)

*MOI: Onsite interview only*

*Complete Description: *We are looking for a top-notch UX Designer to join
our team.

They should be an expert in Photoshop.

A portfolio and a list of websites they've worked on is required. There's
no interview without one.

We'll start with a 3-month contract to test out the candidate and then can
extend for a longer term.

*Regards,*

*Kuldeep Samra | Technical Recruiter*

*ASK IT Consulting Inc. | 33 Peachtree St., Suite 100 |Holtsville, NY 11742*

*Phone: +1 631-649-1313 Ext - 4419*

*Fax:     +1 631-803-4449*

*Email: kuld...@askitc.com <a...@askitc.com> |
Website: http://www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> kuldeepsamra144 | *Skype:*
 kuldeep.samra7
--

*Regards,*

*Kuldeep Samra | Technical Recruiter*

*ASK IT Consulting Inc. | 33 Peachtree St., Suite 100 |Holtsville, NY 11742*

*Phone: +1 631-649-1313 Ext - 4419*

*Fax:     +1 631-803-4449*

*Email: kuld...@askitc.com <a...@askitc.com> |
Website: http://www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*