*Mode: phone and Skype*
*Location: Linthicum, MD. (Urgent Requirement please submit best
*US or GC only*
*Linthicum, MD. US or GC only. Willing to hire from Skype. Must have SQL
and SSIS Development experience, OLTP, SSRS, and EDI 835.*
*Scope and Purpose of Position:*
Primary job responsibility is to assume responsibilities for the data
warehouse and reporting activities. Job responsibilities will include
developing processes for data migration activities, develop automated
processes for measuring the quality and consistency of key data and
building processes to enhance data quality. The MS SQL Server Developer
will also assist in the implementation of the SQL Server reporting
architecture and will assist the Application Development team and various
Business departments with SQL Server related activities including OLTP,
reporting and analytics.
*Major Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Design and develop applications for data warehouse and data marts to
meet the reporting requirements of business departments.
- Facilitate the transformation of volumes of data into end-user excel
workbooks and reports.
- Perform ad-hoc data queries in response to critical business needs.
- Design, develop and maintain T-SQL database objects including table
schemas, stored procedures, views and triggers for OLTP environment.
- Design and implement ETL components of data warehouse including data
quality control reports and balancing reports from source system to data
- Perform data analysis on source system data to understand gaps,
inconsistencies and other quality issues, and develop data quality
- Produce comprehensive documentation of all developed software &
- Train and assist report developers in Data Warehouse design and SSRS
reporting techniques and standards.
- Assist application developers with OLTP data implementation.
- Analyze and remedy database and query performance issues.
- Automation of routine processes with appropriate monitoring controls.
- Define and maintain standards for data architecture, data governance,
data integrity, data access, and data security.
- Design and implement solution for the data migration activities from
the different source system to the new target system.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Education: *Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
*Experience: *Minimum of 5-7 years relevant work experience and experience
in managed health care is helpful.
*Tanya Gupta |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel: 201-620-9700 * 134 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
ta...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com |
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.