Dear Folks,
​
Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *Mongo DBA with Azure *with one of our clients in
 Indianapolis, IN

Please see the job details below and let me know if you have any resource,
please share me resume with visa copy at *anu...@cynetsystems.com
<anu...@cynetsystems.com>*

*Title**: **Mongo DBA with Azure*

*Location: *Indianapolis, IN

*Terms: Contract*

*Job Details:*

   - ​Strong experience with MongoDB with Azure.
   - 2+ years of hands-on experience with MongoDB scaling across data
   centers  and/or in-depth understanding of MongoDB HA strategies,
   including replica sets and sharding.
   - In depth experience with MongoDB, replicasets, shards, and distributed
   databases.
   - Strong background in replication technologies is desirable. Knowledge
   of additional DBMS’s such as Oracle/SQL Server is a plus.
   - Knowledge of other NoSQL Databases like CouchDB, Cassandra, Dynamo is
   desirable.

*Thanks,*

*ANUJ**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*anu...@cynetsystems.com* <anu...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.207.7825 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

*How did I do? For feedback please email **myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com*
<myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com>* or call (855) 792-0900*