*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.
*Title: * Quality Assurance Testers –
Manual - 28565
*Requisition Type: *Multi-year contract
*MOI: *Telephonic+ Face to Face
*Visa: *USC/GC and H1B
*Location: *Columbus, OH
*Rate is $35/hour on C2C*
· Agile and Waterfall
· -SQL queries, joining tables, etc.
· -Data queries and data validation
· front end testing, back end testing, and mainframe testing
· The role of the Test Analyst is to create high quality functional
test scripts, and to execute those test scripts within the testing tool
· The individual must have the ability to translate functional
requirements/design specifications into quality test cases.
· To be successful the Tester must be driven and well-organized,
possess excellent leadership qualities, with strong learning abilities and
works well in a team environment. It is essential for the individual be
self-motivated and tenacious, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced
environment, and complete tasks to agreed schedules.
· The Tester must also have a solid background and understanding of
industry standard testing and quality assurance methodologies.
· 3+ years of system testing, back end testing, mainframe testing,
and testing web-based applications.
· 5 + years of Quality Assurance experience OR the equivalent
combination of education and experience.
· 3 -5 years’ experience with industry standard testing and quality
assurance methodologies and verification and validation processes
· Proficient in Quality Center with defect tracking, document
management, and knowledge base systems
· Proficiency in using testing tools (Quality Center), query
experience with (SQL Server) and Internet Technologies (different browsers,
· Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain
system issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Experience in Agile and Waterfall environments
· 1 -3 years of Experience with automation a plus
· Analyze and translate functional requirements to create and
execute test cases for large business initiatives
· Create and maintain test cases and test data using Quality Center
and other tools
· Actively participate in requirements reviews, gain an
understanding of functional specifications and provide feedback on
· Facilitate the defect management meetings
· Perform all aspects of verification, including integration
testing, functional testing, and regression testing
· Develop and implement well-defined test plans
· Manage defect tracking and provide informative updates as
· Comply with standards of the SDLC, and adhere to testing
strategies and procedures within the industry standard.
*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*
222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245
*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* | *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CBE
Software Engineer" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.