Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

*Java Developer(Rates is $50 max)non negotiable*
Java, J2EE, WebServices SOAP & REST, JSON, JavaScript, Ajax, AngularJS

*Technical/Functional Skills**   -MUST HAVE SKILLS:-*

Passion for implementing the best technology to make businesses successful
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Follow through to turn your design into reality, delivering reliable
solutions in time to meet business objectives
• Agility to adapt to changing architecture and emerging requirements
• Flexibility to move rapidly without months of design and requirements
documentation that would be obsolete by the time it was ready
• Drive to continually improve, both personally, and contributing to our
culture and processes to rapidly deliver results
• Co-ownership of work and results as a cross functional team collocated
with Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Scrum Master, Product Owner and
Quality Automation Engineers
• Strong experience of 5-7 years to draw from your background of:
o 3-5 years Java development, using the best of breed libraries such as
Spring, Jersey, and Hibernate, following current object-oriented design
principals
o Web programming technologies, XML, JSON, JavaScript, Ajax, AngularJS,
Rest & Soap
o Advanced SQL/database programming in an enterprise grade database such as
MSSQL, Oracle, or MySQL
o Competency working on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
o Your proven track record with testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito
and Cucumber that demonstrates your pride in proving the quality of your
work
o Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
o Test Driven Development and other rapid development techniques
o Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 274
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com*
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com> ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified