Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com
<abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com>*

*Please dont share me resumes without Sales Cloud Certification*

*Job Title   :   Salesforce Functional consultant*

*Location  :   Lisle, IL*

*Duration:    12+Months/Contract*

*Mode of Interview: Telephonic *

*Required:*
*5+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com platform as a BA*

*6+ years BA experience*
*Required Certifications:** Sales Cloud Certification Mandatory*

*Responsibilities:*
• Responsible for gathering business requirements, compiling functional
design, coordinating the development, implementation and integration teams
and implementation of new functionality in Salesforce

• Ability to Lead cross-functional teams to implement new features,
identify functional requirements, communicate limitations, and execute
implementation

• Ability to Serve as a functional lead on Salesforce projects
• Ability to Lead discovery and requirements gathering sessions.
• Map requirements to out-of-box functionality within SalesForce
• Create training materials and conduct stakeholder training
• Create test cases and test scripts in accordance with the test plan
• Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to accurately
prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
• Establish strong partnership and collaboration with sales team and other
business areas to drive Salesforce.com usage
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to
all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
• Work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, take
accountability for quality of deliverables, provide status on project and
deliver in time and as per specifications.
• Accountable for partnering with key roles such as enterprise architects,
project managers, business users and infrastructure, to create solutions
that are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage common
solutions and services
• Experience working with application design principles, requirements
gathering techniques including interviews, workshop facilitation,
prototyping