Hi Everyone ,
Hope you are doing great,

We have an immediate opportunity for *Junior Java Developer, at  Jefferson
City, MO*. Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.

*Send Resume at s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job Title: Junior Java Developer (Entry Level)*
*Location:  Jefferson City, MO*
*Duration: 3 Months and possibility of extension*
*H1b only*

*Job Description: *

   - We have immediate openings for Jr Java consultants.
   - This is an entry level, maintenance role and they will do a 30 minute
   phone interview and start these consultants immediately.
   - The project will last 3 months, perhaps longer.

*Java Roles:*
*(Need following)*

   - J2EE
   - IBM Websphere Portlet Programming
   - JSF
   - Web Services(SOAP)
   - ESB

Thanks and Regards,
Sam
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
201 680 0200 Ext: 7026
s...@nytpartners.com