*Please do share the Profiles to gyaneshw...@usmsystems.com
<gyaneshw...@usmsystems.com>*

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: Devops Engineer*

*Location: Mclean, VA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Locals to VA/MD/DC*

*EAD-OPT or EAD-GC or GC or Citizens Only*

*F2F Required *

*Desired Skills and Experience*

Key characteristics of the right individual are a desire and passion to
take-on a broad set of responsibilities.  This job will require the
individual to rapidly understand our technology and work with multiple
partners.

·         At least 4 years’ experience with building and maintaining
production environments in large-scale consumer websites running on Linux
using Apache/Tomcat/Oracle

·         At least 2 years of practical experience with most if not all of
the following components of AWS: VPC, EC2, ELB, Route53, S3,
CloudFormation, IAM, Redshift, OpsWorks, DirectConnect

·         Experience with high availability and scalability in AWS

·         Fluent in Linux (RedHat/CentOS/Amazon) administration & shell
scripting (BASH)

·         Comfortable with one of the programming/scripting languages:
Python, Ruby

·         Hands on experience with configuration tools like puppet, Chef

·         Production experience developing, configuring and supporting
monitoring systems, alerting and analytics (Sumo Logic, OpManager, Stack
Driver, Amazon Cloud Watch etc)

·         Familiar with source control  tools GIT & SVN

·         Experience with Continuous Integration tools

·         Proficient in creating technical documentation & diagrams using
Visio or similar

·         Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment with a
strong “do it yourself” ethic.

·         Strong problem resolution, troubleshooting, and QA skills

·         Experience in telecom systems preferred

·         Hands on experience with configuration tools like SALT, puppet,
Chef, with strong preference to SALT

·         Experience with continuous integration tools, with strong
preference to Teamcity

Best Regard

Gyanesh

gyaneshw...@usmsystems.com