Hi,

Greetings !!

Currently we are looking for *UI developer/ Lead/ Architect* for one of our
client, kindly advise me on your availability, I can be reached at
*408-709-1760
ext 9662.*

*     UI developer/ Lead/ Architect*

*            Milpitas, CA / Wayne, NJ*

*             Duration: Long term contract*

*Must have: 8+ Years of experience*

*  Experience
–                                                                     *

· Strong Technical skills in NodeJS

· Proficiency in JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Ajax , JSViews or
similar

. Proficiency in any of the JS Frameworks like angular and ReactJS.

· Proficiency in MVVM architecture

· Proficiency in Single Page Architecture

· Proficiency in Responsive Web Development

· Proficiency in developing dynamic web applications based on REST APIs

· Overall experience of 9 - 10 Years in User Interface Integrations (NOT
User Experience!)

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babul | Sr. Recruiter

*ba...@tresourceinc.com* <ba...@tresourceinc.com>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9662

Fax: 408-213-8316

Gtalk :- babul...@gmail.com

Yahoo :- babullad...@yahoo.com