*Hi,
*
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

*Job Title: Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)*

*SUMMARY*
The Professional Applications Software Engineer is responsible for building
and maintaining web applications using Ruby on Rails in Heroku. The ideal
candidate is expected to have experience in building innovative web
applications in Heroku or similar using Ruby on Rails

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*

·         Responsible for design and implementation of integrations and
enterprise services in Ruby on Rails Heroku platform.

·         Responsible for working with business owners to propose quality
user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications

·         Responsible for working with the configuration management and
administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.

·         Responsible  for working with different IT groups for the
development and deployment of the developed code

·         Develop web-based user interfaces, applications, and Web Service
integration APIs using Ruby on Rails technologies

*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE*

·         BS/MS degree or equivalent

   - 1-3 + years of overall software development experience, preferably
   secure, scalable web applications in Ruby on Rail, Java, and/or C#, .NET

·         1 + year experience with Ruby on Rail development in a Linux/Unix
environment

·         1 + year experience working with Heroku

·         Experience in client-side coding using HTML5, DHTML, CSS,
JavaScript, and JQuery

·         Experience PostgreSQL and MySQL or any database skills

·         Internationalization/Localization and Salesforce knowledge is a
plus

·         Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON,  and useful Design Patterns

·         Experience with caching system a plus

   - Experience in using Git source control
   - Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and
   facilitation skills.
   - Experience with Mobile web development a plus

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 274
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com>* ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified