Please send only Resume at a...@idctechnologies.com

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.
My name is *Amit Kumar* and i am a recruiter at *IDC Technologies Inc* .We
have an urgent job opportunity below given is the job description and if
you find this job relevant and matching to your profile, please share a
copy of your updated resume. So that we could discuss more about this role

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Role

*Senior Billing Analyst*

Mandatory Technical Skills

- Have Strong OSS/BSS requirement gathering and solution experience
(preferably Telecom domain)
- Very good functional expertise in Billing and Revenue Management
- Very good analytical skills working with business, development and
operations teams
- Very good communication skills with various stakeholders
- Strong hold on one or two billing products working experience (OBRM is
preferable)

Desirable Technical Skills

- Java/J2EE, Billing Domain, Revenue Assurance

Total Experience Required

6+ yrs

Rate per hour payable to vendor

 Market rate

Work Location

Santa Clara/San Jose

Duration

Long Term

*Regards….*

*Amit Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies  Inc.*

*Silicon Valley 1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116 Milpitas,  CA 95035*

*Phone : 408-457-9399 ext- 2064*

*Email : a...@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Website : www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com>*

*Hang-Out : amitprofessional2...@gmail.com <amitprofessional2...@gmail.com>
*

If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click
here
<http://careers.idctechnologies.com/optout.jsp?d=313136335f61616b617368706174656c30363440676d61696c2e636f6d&e=13f&t11=1482332027690>
.