*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent requirement with one of our
client,Please go through the requirement if interested revert with your
Consultant resume.*

Years of Experience

8+

Detailed JD

   - Senior SAS developer with minimum 8+ years of IT experience in data
   warehousing/reporting projects
   - Minimum 3-4 years of extensive development experience in SAS ETL,
   Analytics and Informix
   - Proven project experience and ability to lead application development
   teams. Ability to discover and define technical requirements and their
   relationship to functional requirements and to determine the adequacy of
   documented requirements for implementation
   - Knowledge of heath care domain will be preferred
   - Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, and design and
   programming techniques.
   - Familiarity with business intelligence, data warehousing design
   techniques, and dimensional modeling.
   - Experience working with large and complex database systems and
   demonstrated knowledge of data integration, mapping and conformance
   conceptually.
   - Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as strong
   collaboration/influencing ability.
   - Experience in executing large projects in Global Delivery Model.
   - Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.

Mandatory skills

SAS ETL, Analytics and Informix

Good to have skills

Domain

Health Insurance

Work Location

Hartford, CT

After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. If you are interested for this position, send me your updated
resume in word format and suggest a suitable time with preferred contact
number for us to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.

Look forward to working with you.

Thanks.

*Regards,*

*Hemant Joshi*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*
Phone: (904) 267-0745 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com | Web:www.nlbservices.com
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
Partner*