Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com
<abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com>*

*Title: GUI Developer*

*Location: Wisconsin Ave, DC*

*Duration: 6+ Months/Contract*

*MOI: Telephonic*

*Required:*

·         Design, build, and support elegant UI solutions that meet
scalability and performance requirements

·         Candidates will work on Web GUI (Java Environment)

·         Experience working in an agile environment

·         Experience in front end technologies like JSP, Java Script,
Tiles, HTML/HTML5, CSS, JQuery, D3, and Bootstrap

·         Experience with HTML, CSS and JS frameworks

·         Build reusable code and libraries for future use

·         Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design, Optimize
applications for maximum speed and scalability

·         Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX

·         Strong technical aptitude, can do attitude

·         Excellent verbal and written skills, problem solving skills,
troubleshooting skills, Communication and presentation skill

·         Recent experience building a highly scalable enterprise system

·         Strong knowledge of graphics

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Chaudhar*

*Sr.**Technical Recruiter** // AppTad Inc.*

*3125 South Price Road, Suite 122, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Desk – 703-574-3051 *

*Email ID: - **abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com*