Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please share your requirement at* hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com
<hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com>* or call me at *904 267 0745*.

*Job Details: *

 *Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)*

1. Minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle WebCenter Sites platform 2.
Development experience in Oracle document cloud, WebCenter Content/
WebCenter portal.

3. Experience in administration of the Oracle Webcenter Sites platform
(Infrastructure and deployment)

*Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)*

1.Good knowledge of Engage engine and visitor services for content
personalization 2.Experience with integrating OWCS with other products and
vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations.

3.Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the
OWCS architecture.

4.Java – Spring, Hibernate and AngularJS Technical exposure

*Responsibilities*

1. Design, Develop, lead and implement WebCenter Sites Implementation and
WebCenter Sites Upgrade/Migration

2. Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the
OWCS architecture.

3. REST services development and deployment

Software Engineer" group.