*Hi,
*
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

*Note:- Need Full H1B Copy(Both Pages) & DL & Passport Number*

*Role:- Java Tech Lead*

*Location:- Framingham, MA*

Role

Java Tech Lead

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

• Development / Implementation experience Java / J2EE, Spring MVC, REST Web
Services, with Strong Oracle background.
• Experience and knowledge AngularJS, JQuery, Javascript, JSP, design
pattern will be plus
• Experience with GIT / Maven, Hibernate will be plus
• Strong database skills, SQL/PL-SQL programing skills
• Working experience in data intensive work environment
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
• Strong understanding of Project Management and SDLC Methodologies is
required
• Strong analytical reasoning ability, communication  (both written and
verbal) &  negotiation skills  and strong presentation skills is required
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties
especially with the business stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational
skills are a must
• Experience in Retail domain

Roles and responsibility

• Participate regularly in Requirement Analysis meetings with Business
Analyst
• Work with other teams to provide estimation on the upcoming projects
• Able to communicate strongly  and provide subject matter expertise to
identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
• Work closely with BA and business team to provide multiple solutions for
the business need and proper the best option
• Provide understanding of the  solutions to the design team at Onsite as
well as Offshore
• Document Solution provided along with high level design proposition
• Take responsibility of solution provided and support it throughout
Design, Construction and Quality Assurance
• Work closely with Design and Development team to support them with the
proposed solution
• Review Requirement Documents, Design & Architecture Documents and provide
review comments for the success of the project as well as for metrics
reporting
• Know how to lead, motivate and drive a team of creative individuals to
accomplish great things

Total experience in required skill (years)

6+ Years

Work Location

Framingham, MA

Duration

1 year

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 274
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com>* ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified