*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Title:                                          Jr. *Quality Analyst -
29318

*Requisition Type:                     *Contract – 8 Months

*MOI:                                            *Telephonic+ Skype

*City:                                            *Las Vegas

*State:                                          *NV

*Zip*:                                              89169

* Rate is $25/hour on C2C*

*Job Description:*

*QA Analyst *

*Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:*

-          Document and manage test plans for web applications

-          Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of web
applications

-          Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality
system

-          Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities

*Education and Experience:*

-          High School Graduate

-          familiarity with Project Development Life-cycle (PLC)

-          experience with quality inspection, auditing and testing

-          knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA

-          strong computer skills including Microsoft products such as
Office, etc.

-          experience with Team Foundation Server Test Manager or
equivalent preferred

*Key Competencies:*

-          attention to detail

-          communication skills

-          planning and organizing

-          ability to identify and implement different types of test cases
and scenarios (Unit, Integration, Load, UI Functional, UI Acceptance tests)

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*