Hi ,

I Tried to reach you for a urgent contract opportunity , please call me or
email me your updated resume ASAP on my official id* r...@pddninc.net
<r...@pddninc.net>*

Work Location

Santa Clara , CA

Service Line

Intel/ HW Service

No of Positions

1

Job Title

Senior or Technical leader, PCB Layout design

Full Time / Contract Position

Contract preferred

Bill Rate/Salary

$50 /hr ( Negotiable )

Duration of the contract assignment/project

6 months to 1 year

Off Shore or Onsite Position

Onsite

Time line to fill this position

Early Feb 2017

Detailed Job Description

*Required Experience 6 to 15 Years Industry Experience
performing PCB Design using Cadence Allegro PCB Editor. Required BS or MS
Degree.*

*Key Duties and Responsibilities will include: Complete Placement and
Layout of HDI Circuit Board Designs and Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) with
Cadence Allegro PCB Editor. Generate all Fab and Assembly Packages (ODB++
or IPC-2581).Interface with EE and ME staff for design development.*

Experience Required

Min 6 to 15 Years

Mandate/Must skills required

*Allegro PCB Design tool design knowledge is must. Hands on experience in
HDI based design PCB layout design and flex PCB design. *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Raj Singh ( Resource Manager ) PDDN INC*

*PH: 510-709-0388 * 100 E-mail:  **r...@pddninc.net* <r...@pddninc.net>

*[image: View-my-LinkedIn-profile-from-The-Linked-In-Man]*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/happyraj>