*Please Send me Profiles at ** n...@rgtalent.com <n...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below.

*Job Title*

Sr. Windows Administrator

*Project Location*

St. Paul MN

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : Telephonic followed by Face 2 Face*

* System Support:  *

   - Provide technical support and assistance to infrastructure,
   operations, development, management and campus staff on systems operations,
   system utilization and performance, hardware/software configuration
   changes, and system security to achieve the annual objectives of the
   Information Technology Services Division of the system office and
   effectively meet the needs of campus users so that systems are reliable and
   highly available.
   - Perform system maintenance adhering to maintenance windows, SLAs and
   change management practices

*System Security and Integrity: *

   - Responsible for the administration of the enterprise security
   according to Minnesota State standards.
   - To also provide a secure reliable and recoverable system backups and
   replicas so that data is adequately secured, protected, reliable and
   recoverable.

*Mandatory Qualifications *

   - 5 years of Windows® systems administration including experience
   working with utilities, scripting languages and systems security used in
   Windows® environments.
   - 2 years of experience working with VMware virtual server environment.
   - 5 years of experience with server administration to include virtual
   and physical servers, disaster recovery and data backups.
   - 3 years of working with networking fundamentals on integration of
   services and security of an enterprise network.
   - 3 years of PowerShell scripting abilities

*Desired Skills *

   - Experience with vROps, VSAN, VMware View, Liquidware Profile Unity and
   Stratosphere UX
   - Possesses industry recognized certifications such as MCSE, MCSA, VCAP
   and/or VCP or commitment to obtain it
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field

Thanks & Regards, *NEHA* Team Lead - Recruiter *RG Talent Inc.* 39120
Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 192 Email
: n...@rgtalent.com URL : www.rgtalent.com   In my absence please contact
Meenu Sharma at following address me...@rgtalent.com. Disclaimer: Under
Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com and we will
gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list. Click To Unsubscribe