Hi,

Please find the Job Description. If interested, *Please share your updated
resume along with expected hourly rate on W2 OR C2C?*

*Position: Mobile Application Developer (IOS/Android)*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA (Only Locals)*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*In Person interview Required*

*Need people for this, Android and IOS developers who have worked on
consumer apps*

iOS /android –

we are looking for both iOS and Android – right now we’re focused on mobile
apps for consumer. I would like a dev to have consumer app experience. *We’re
open to both Jr. and Sr. Developers. *Generally we’ve scheduled phone
interviews with candidates.

*Languages*: *Objective-c/ Swift -> but not important - more like we want
smart people. Consumer application experience is good. A solid CS
background is perfect. *

We’re in the connected car business. We provide mobile navigation
solutions, right now our team is in incubation. This team is exciting and
more pressure packed – and we’re open to exploring any opportunities.
You’ll be working with many teams within the product.

*Details for submission:*

Name of the Candidate

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

LinkedIn ID:

Current Location:

In Person Interview (Yes/No):

Availability to join the project if offered.

Last 4 Digit SSN

Visa Status

Rate $/hr on C2C / W2

Best Regards,

*Pruthvi Raj*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*

*Phone:- 408-648-0957*

*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>

*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*