Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*JAVA Developer*

*6-12+ Months Contract*

*Fort Lauderdale area, FL *

*Must be USC or GC*

*Position description:*

• Designs and creates well designed and efficient code, working closely
with other team member.
• Able to work independently; this means analyzing a feature and devising a
complete solution.
• Helps break down and provide estimates for assigned tasks.
• Excellent understanding of unit and integration testing.
• Continuously acts to enhance knowledge of new technologies, development
processes.

*Must-have work experience requirements:*
• 5+ years software development experience in Java applications
• Experience with Java 8
• Proficient use of Spring Framework 4.x
• Working knowledge of design patterns and principles
• Actual greenfield development experience
• Experience with JMS, Spring Integration, RESTful Services, and WebSockets
• Able to read UML
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Gradle
• Experience with unit testing frameworks e.g., JUnit, Mockito, etc.
• Recent experience with multithreading
• Experience developing for Linux and Windows environments
• Greenfield development

• Experience with asynchronous messaging
• Ability to configure Windows and Linux systems

*Nice to have work experience requirements:*
• Experience with Cucumber
• Experience with Apache
• Experience with Apache Camel
• Experience with configuration and deploying application servers
• Knowledge of TCP/UDP sockets
• Experience with RHEL 7
• Experience with IntelliJ
• Some knowledge of .Net 4.x
• Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL DB manage systems
• Experience with HTML, Javascript, CSS

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com* <skum...@tekshapers.com>

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*