Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please share your consultant at *hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com
<hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com>* or call me at *904 267 0745*.

*Job Description:*

*Oracle ADF Development*

·Experience in *Oracle ADF 11g,12c Architecture, Oracle ADF Business
Components, ADF Data Controls, ADF Faces and ADF Task flows.*

·Expertise in developing various ADF business components like Entity
Objects, View Objects, Associations, View Links and Application Modules as
a part of business layer of the application.

·Experienced in developing ADF regions, bounded Task flows, ADF Menu etc.,
using ADF Faces.

·Used vast set of ADF components and layouts.

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi