Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

 *Job Title:: IT Service Management | End Point (Desktops, Laptop,
Printers, Mobile Devices) Administration*

*Job Location ::                       Bloomington, IL*

*Job Duration ::                      12 months/ Contract*

*Please share profile at- **gaurav.ku...@nlbservices.com or you can reach
me at hangout-gaurav.recruite...@gmail.com
<hangout-gaurav.recruite...@gmail.com>*

*Job Description: *

*Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)  *

·         Repair of Laptops and Desktops

·         Diagnose Software problems

·         Install and test PCs, Phones, Printers, Routers and Servers.

*Detailed Job Description:*

Repair of Laptops and Desktops Diagnose Software problems Install and test
PCs, Phones, Printers, Routers and Servers. Build Desktops and Servers
including familiarity with staging and image packaging. Decommissioning of
Equipment including Secure Disposal and Wipe Utilities Familiarity with
LANWAN and basic overall Network connectivity including cabling.
Familiarity with Help Desk Ticketing tools such as CA or HP Service Desk,
Remedy or Service Now Logs and tracks access changes and requests as
required

*Desired years of experience: 5 years*

*Education/ Certifications (Required):* Bachelor in Engineering

*Top 3 responsibilities:*

1. Installing DeInstalling computers for users at their desk.

2. Upgrading computers with new hardware and software.

3. Troubleshooting computers and replacing broken parts or software with
working components.

Gaurav Kumar

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing

Phone: 904 638-4569| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326

E-mail: gaurav.ku...@nlbservices.com <akhilesh.ku...@nlbservices.com> |WEB:
www.nlbservices.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
Company