Greeting,

My name is *Sumit Gulati (#770-255-7730)* and I’m a recruiter at Pyramid,
an IT consulting company. We are one of the Top 50 fastest growing IT
staffing and services firm in the nation specializing in staff augmentation
in the areas of software applications, telecommunications and
infrastructure and one of the largest minority owned staffing firms in the
U.S. We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the
staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening with one
of our Client that may interest you.

*If you are interested please share the resume with following details. *

   - Full Name (as per SSN):
   - LinkedIn:
   - Visa Status with expiry date:
   - DOB(MMDD):