Please share your consultant profile to my official mail id
a...@net2source.com

<a...@net2source.com>*Tableau Developer with Claims Data*

*Location  - Kansas City, MO *

*Length – 3 months or more*

*Interview – Telephonic plus Skype*

*HEAVY HEAVY Report design, Claims Data, EDI/Facets and Healthcare
Background is required.*

* Job description:*

Tableau Development experience including complex dashboard design, data
handling, and impactful visualizations

Experience writing queries and cleaning, combining, transforming and
navigating data through SQL Server Management Studio

Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts, ETL, Star Schema,
Snowflake, data modeling experience using Normalization, Business Process
Analysis, Reengineering, Dimensional Data modeling, FACT and dimensions
tables, physical and logical data modeling

Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes,
Hierarchies, Transformations, Filters, Prompts, Calculated fields, Sets,
Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.

*The other thing that we would like, but can never find is:*

   - Previous experience working with claims data, CPT codes, and ICD-9 and
   10 codes.

 *Notes:*

·         *Tableau report design.  *

*Regards,*

*Amit Sharma Sr. Technical Recruiter Net2Source Inc., *
*Board: 201 479 3125 <201%20479%203125>, (201) 340 8700
<%28201%29%20340%208700> Ext.: 458 | Fax: (201) 221-8131
<%28201%29%20221-8131>*
*Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302 *
*Email: a...@net2source.com <a...@net2source.com>*