Hi ,

If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,

Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to sanjay.ya...@nityo.com

*Role : Sr. UX Designer,*

*Location: Woonsocket-RI/Boston-MA*

*Client :CVS/TCS*

*Interview Mode: telephonic  & Skype *

*Rate :Open Above $100/hr *+*

*Job description :*

Minimum of five years experience in related field
Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and
technologists
Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver top notch experiences
Ability to communicate design rationale to internal team and other
stakeholders
Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with creativity
and drive
Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to
contribute at any level
Hands on experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite for wire framing
Experience with prototyping tools, a plus

Experience with prototyping tools, a plus

CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is
transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an
innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork,
integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking
for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity
of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet
the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As
the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range
of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across multiple business
units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM), retail pharmacy,
and retail front store, etc. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues
work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our
customers.

As a  Sr.Designer,
• Your informed recommendations and design strategies will leverage best
practices, user feedback and usability test results to develop intelligent
and successful designs. You will be responsible for creating effective user
flows, wireframes, annotations and prototypes.
• You are comfortable taking the lead and owning project deliverables. You
are also highly collaborative and can communicate your ideas effectively.
• You have the ability to demonstrate clear, innovative solutions to
complex user flows and understand how to balance these against business and
technical requirements.
• You should be a great listener with an unfettered approach to design. You
believe in the mantra that ‘users vote with clicks’ and know that small
changes add up to huge mind-shifts, if executed in the right way.

*​*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sanjay Yadav *

Techinical Recruiter