Greetings!

This is (*Madhu*) from Deegit Inc. We have an immediate opportunity with
one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are
interested, please forward your resume to (madh...@deegit.com). You can
call me at 847.440.2436 Ext: 357.If you do respond via e-mail please
include a daytime phone number so that I can reach you. If you are not
available but know a friend or peer who might have the required
qualifications and interest, please feel free to pass on the information to
them.

*Role:   *AngularJS Sr. Developer

*Location: *Mount Laurel, NJ

*Duration: *6+ Months contract

*Job Description*

   - Expert programming skills with AngularJS.
   - Solid understanding of responsive web design, web standards and
   browser compatibilities
   - Knowledge of Single Page Application(SPA).
   - 5+ years of experience with the following:
   - Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
   - Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
   - Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with
   Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
   - Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous
   Integration environments
   - Professional, precise communication skills, Coordination with Offshore
   Team
   - Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform,
   database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the
   system
   - Deep Knowledge on, HTML, CSS & JavaScript
   - BootStrap, JSON
   - Continuous Integration Stack: JIRA, STASH, JENKIN
   - Mobile first approach development
   - unit testing tools: Karma Test Runner, Jasmine, Grunt will be an added
   advantage

*Please can I have the below details !..*

*Consultant Details:*

Full Name:

Email:

Phone number :

Work authorization:

If H1 Visa Expiry Date:

Rate:

Current Location with Zip code:

Availability:

Relocation:

Skype ID:

Complete Education Details (Including the years and University and City and
State)

Complete Work Experience (Client name, Duration, City and State):

LinkedIn Id:

*Skill:                                Years of Relevant
Experience                          Rating (1-5)*

*Two Professional Reference:*

Contact Name:

Email:

Contact No:

Client Name:

Designation:

Contact Name:

Email:

Contact No:

Client Name:

Designation:

Kind regards,

Shat Madhu | Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image004.jpg@01D27B67.724247C0]
<https://www.facebook.com/DeegitInc/>

*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting

1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173

*Phone*: (847) 440 2436 Ext. 357

*Email*: madh...@deegit.com

*Skype*: s.madhu3...@gmail.com

[image: cid:image005.png@01D27B67.724247C0]

www.deegit.com

[image: cid:image006.jpg@01D27B67.724247C0]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/deegit-inc>

taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
computer.