Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<%28248%29%20565-4747>*168*

*UI Developer*

*Seattle, WA*

*6-12+ months Contract*

*Phone and Skype*

*Responsibilities:*

   - You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing
   state-of-the-art code to keep Accenture at the cutting edge of current
   technology.
   - Your specific expertise will be required to make the site delightful,
   secure, performant and accessible to all our members.
   - Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code
   - Participate in the design and development of new industry-leading
   products, with proven advanced technologies
   - Enhance the performance and reliability of our current web-based
   applications
   - Collaborate with developer team members on best practices, code
   reviews, internal tools and process improvements.

*Basic Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Human
   Computer Interaction, or related technical field or 4+ years practical
   experience.
   - 3+ years’ experience in software design, development, and algorithm
   related solutions.
   - *2+ years’ experience programming experience in Typescript and /or
   JavaScript, HTML, CSS.*

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - BS+ 5 years of relevant work experience, MS + 3 years of relevant work
   experience, or PhD + 1 years of relevant work experience
   - *Experience writing clean, unobtrusive JavaScript including experience
   with common libraries (Angular 1.x /2) and debugging tools (Chrome Dev
   Tools, AngularJS Batarang etc.).*
   - 3+ years general programming experience + semantic HTML and CSS.
   - 2+ years’ experience with front-end build tools such as Grunt and Gulp.
   - 1+ year experience of Micro Services.
   - Experience with version control tools such as Git.
   - Knowledge of native DOM and Event APIs.

   - Knowledge of browser quirks and their remedies.
   - Experience building front-end code with server-side technology.
   - Familiarity and comfort with command-line applications, source
   control, testing frameworks and other aspects of developing in large,
   distributed software teams.
   - Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in
   front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security and
   usability.
   - *Knowledge of browser internals like JavaScript engines and ways to
   tune code for best performance.*
   - Good communication skills.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*