Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my client, I will appreciate if
you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant
updated profile ASAP.

*Embedded Software Engineer *

*Auburn Hills, MI*

*6-12 Months *

 *Min 5 years of hands on experience in Automotive*

*Responsibilities *

   -          Development of complex device drivers [Motor Application]
   -          Main interface to the customer for all BSW related activities
   for the project
   -          *Good at vector tools, CANalyzer, CANoe and CANape*
   -          Good at CAN communication stack [Preferably Vector COM
   stack]and OSI concepts
   -          *Knowledge on MISRA C standards*
   -          Working experience with debugger tools [Hitex tools]
   -          Handle the responsibility of complete BSW delivery to
   customer

*Requirements *

   -          Complete understanding of SDLC
   -        *  Excellent in Embedded C*
   -          Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
   -          Experience in using disciplined software development process
   -          Must be able to work independently with little supervision
   -          Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
   -          Experience with electronic system that includes controllers,
   sensors and actuators
   -          Prior customer facing experience will be good.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Kiran – Recruiter*

*ki...@yochanait.com* <h...@yochanait.com>

PH: 949-201-1312