Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

ServiceNow Lead/Architect

*Project Location*

Nashville TN

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

*Must have lead experience in service now.*

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Goal:  Looking for an individual that would be able to help lead the charge
in establishing a ServiceNow Service Management Center of Excellence.
Additional goals will surround the various project going on with ServiceNow
such as a consolidation of two platform instances and ITOM Discovery and
Service Mapping.

Key Job Responsibilities:

   - Lead the collaboration of multiple business units to establish and
   document best practices.
   - Establish a governance model to ensure the best practices are followed
   and managed.
   - Work with project teams to consolidate platforms into use of the best
   practices established.
   - Influence the delivery teams to reduce customizations where
   unnecessary.
   - Establish employee base leadership to carry on the COE post engagement.
   - Apply Lean and ITIL best practices to all processes and workings
   within ServiceNow.

This is an *immediate* need for a minimum of 3 month engagement.  The
desire is to have the person on-site.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Panwar