*Hi Associate,*

             This is Atul  from USG  and we have requirement for the
Position Autosar/ ECU Engineer*. *I am sending the Job description to you.
If you interested than please reply me with your updated resume.

*Please Share Profile **at-----------atulsi...@usgrpinc.com
<at-----------atulsi...@usgrpinc.com>*

*Position:                Autosar/ ECU Engineer*

*Location:               Southfield, MI*

*Duration:              6+ Months*

*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*

*RGS ID*

Request Id - 2063851

Requirement Id - 5092924

*# of requirements*

1

*Job Title*

ADAS ECU Engineer

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

8-10 yrs

*Technical/Functional Skills*

AUTOSAR, MATLAB/Simulink, Embedded C, ADAS,

*Experience Required*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

1.        Understand the existing ECU architecture

2.        Understand the existing CAN stack

3.        Understand the models created in Matlab/Simulink

4.        Convert the models into executable code on ECU

5.        Test the code on ECU

6.        Performance turing

*Generic Managerial Skills*

1.        Create project Plan

2.        Assign tasks to the offshore team

3.        Excellent written and verbal communication

*Education*

B.E.

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

3

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Southfield, Michigan

*Rates payable to vendor *$/hr

*Key words to search in resume*

AUTOSAR, Matlab, Simulink, ADAS, Embedded C, Automotive

*Prescreening Questionnaire*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Atul** Singh*

*United Software Group Inc.. *

*565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110 *

*Dublin, OH 43017  *

*Phone: **614-408-9265* <(614)%20408-9265>

*Fax: **1-866-764-1148* <(866)%20764-1148>

*atulsingh**@usgrpinc.com* <atulsi...@usgrpinc.com>

*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

*USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, disability, military status, national origin or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.*

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,amit...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.