Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: Core Java Developer With POS*

*Job Location: Columbus, Ohio*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Face To Face*

*Position Description:*
Experience developing enterprise level Client-Server applications for
high-availability, high-volume, highly secure systems
Strong understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Concepts
Experience developing within an agile development environment using
continuous integration tools
Self motivated and demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments and
learn new technologies
*Preferred understanding of Retail and ORPOS framework*
*Application / Modules:*
• Oracle POS application and Web Applications
Responsibilities:
o Java Application Developer responsible for developing POS application &
Web Application enhancements based on the requirements provided through
functional requirements, wireframes and user stories.
o Meet the acceptance criteria and provide quality delivery of the product.
o Provide code coverage by creating all necessary test cases
*Skill Level*
• 6+ Years of Experience in following skills

*o Web Frameworks: Spring, Struts, JSP, Servlets, HTM, HTML 5, CSS,
JavaScript, AJAX, XML, Angular JS, Hibernate  o Web Services: SOAP, REST  o
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle*
o Continuous Integration/Development Tools: SVN/GIT, JMeter, ANT, Maven,
Artifactory, WebLogic, TeamCity, Jira Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Sonar
o *Server Tools : Apache Tomcat server, Jetty, JBoss, WebLogic*
o Platforms : Windows, Linux

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500