Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.Please send your resume
on kulwin...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title*

Sr Engineer Palo Alto

*Project Location*

Marlborough MA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Moi = Telephonic + Webex*

*Need strong exp of Palo Alto*

Keys to the position:

Must have experience with Palo Alto Firewall rules.

Experience with URL filtering

Experience in reporting and tuning firewall rules.

Experienced in building and maintaining Palo Alto firewall rules

Experienced with Palo Alto URL filtering

Experienced in reporting and tuning firewall rule sets.

Regards,

Kulwinder

recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way* *Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0758 x 122

Email : kulwin...@rgtalent.com

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.*

mails from us then please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject
to rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience.
E-mails sent from or to RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*